Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Angela Gheorghiu and I in Don Giovanni (Part Two)

The opera would come to an end as is always the case yet to me it was as if I had been witnessing another spectacle than that of those who were about me in the auditorium that was this opera house. Angela Gheorghiu would naturally be showered with roses for her performance merited every single flower and cheer delivered yet for myself; mine would be to catch her eye as by the end I had gone down to where the stage was to toss a huge bouquet of red roses. This being my gallantry for the evening which came to the attention of the lovely Angela who but smiled upon me; (as she picked up the roses) who being caught by her gaze merely placed my hand upon my heart and bent my body as I took my leave.

The opera had ended yet to me this was but the start of what would be the evening with Angela Gheorghiu, for with all my sources mine had been to find out at what hotel she was staying at with the man whose vows she had accepted in matrimony. To many a gentleman such a union might serve but to discourage them from the persuasion of such a woman who be involved in marriage to another man yet I, being of a noble heart and not a jealous nature am not one to disturbed by such a minor inconvenience; would proceed with my plan of seduction. For this above all was mine in life as an obligation to bring on to all ladies the joy of my fantasies of the flesh. This regardless of weather they be married or not, rich or poor, of noble or simple birth, of body delicate in frailty or plentiful in flesh for to my perception all were deities of their gender and it was no less my desire that theirs should be to experience the heavenly delights of human pleasure.

I, naturally being a noble was one who could find ways were others might be limited in their possibilities; it being this precise ability which would allow me to enter Angela Gheorghiu's room while my sources of information had let it be known to me that her husband would not be about on the night that was to be this one. It was with the knowledge that I planned to enter her room in the middle of the night and being so Angela would take me for her husband who had come back unexpectedly to render her a surprise yet hers would be of another variety not to be described till our climatic moment was done.

Angela was staying in a hotel which I being a man of property owned, this making it possible for me to have access to what ever key be needed to open any door which might hide the treasures my desires sought out. The night was splendorous in its generosity of stars to exhibit their light on to those below while the heat of summer was no less unselfish in causing those to be exposed to it to perspire in their passions. This while I for my part as always in my tradition wore my mask as I entered Angela's room in the apartments which though she knew not of had been chosen for her by myself; ever careful that this diva receive the grandest my hospitality had to offer.

The sight of Angela Gheorghiu as an angel in slumber was the fashion in which she greeted me as I sneaked in to her room. I walking ever so silently as to imitate the soft breeze of summer from her open window approached Angela's bed to expose my senses ever more to the delicate sensual aroma of her body. It not being one to exit a bottle but that of Angela's inspirations of the night to hail me ever nearer to where she lay in oblivion to what my passion held for her; who lay not under covers but in elegant delicate wares of temptation.

As I walked over to where I stood above Angela, I gazed upon her who slept exposing her angelic features to the sky above while she was sound in the sleep of the night yet as I focused on her face; I noticed expressions as if her dreams had transported her to where all was joy or such did her smile expose in what was her nocturnal rest. So much inspiration did she provide, all making it clear that the time was upon that I take to the activities which had brought me to the place ever so blessed with Angela's presence.

I then at the foot of her bed bent to where my view was limited to her legs and the passage leading through the gown of the night which her body displayed to the rose of her womanhood. It being my sight of the night which was followed by the stroke of my finger ever so slightly on her foot to glide upward toward where all desires ended much in the manner rivers did likewise on to the sea. How this sense of mine delighted in the flesh of her legs of she who had yet to come out of the ways of slumber. The feel of hers was as fine silk to raise my arousal ever further yet as my touch continued the course of her leg it became my tongue to take to the ways of the green eyed monster; in wanting to make its presence known to the lady I so much held in my desires.

It was at this point that my tongue could not hold its place for it knew itself to be on the trail marked by my longing which led my hands to open the robe which had been hiding the body of the one my tender thoughts held in such high esteem. The sight of Angela Gheorghiu in complete nudity was one of such powerful lust yet delicate beauty that it seemed to me, I was contemplating one of sheer perfection; as if hers be what my fantasies had always dreamed yet my mind had never held conscious of. Angela's legs bearing the shape as to grab the stares of any whose eyes they should pass in front of while the rose of her womanhood black as the crown of her glory to cover her head as this one did the most intimate area of her femininity. Arising further my view took in all the grandness of breasts so supple in their bounty to include not only all the beauty of her gender but areoles of a color to match roses yet hers had a life of their own.

Angela's face however was the main attraction in all this that she was, her features perhaps not always being of ideal proportion yet this mattered not for in their details they expressed an exquisiteness not to be described in words save emotions which manifested themselves in so many shades. This as to include her joy when she sang or her capricious nature when she walked about others or the fashion in which her smiles gave the impression of being slightly laced with orgasmic ecstasy. I at that point did nothing but look upon her for what must have been but a minute in which my eyes almost caressed her face ever so delicately yet in all she started to woke. As if my stare had been not limited to merely that which held no solid contact but had in fact struck her with some of the intensity of my contemplation.

My moment had arrived as it would be then or never, for I as a great lover was all too aware that passion was what had its time which needed to be captured; for when allowed to escape the spirits of desire might not provide a return. I was ready to give all to this lady who ruled the night like a queen as the aria she had sung in the earlier part of the evening to make my fantasies take flight.

My tongue by now I could not limit, as it took the path slowly ever marking its way to the rose of Angela's desire which started to awake in its moisture even before she did; as my hands also felt the divinity yet in all she had not fully awaken. My taste did not take long in arriving at the point of the curls which served as cover for this most intimate passage of Angela's anatomy and as it did; it was delicate kisses that covered its charm while my imagination was further motivated by her perfume of excitement.

Now these kisses took on further aggression, forgetting all caution that she might not awaken which became replaced with urgency that she might become an active member on to what was already a feast of carnality. Angela's turn came to awaken and as she did in ignorance of my being claimed "Roberto, my dear you are back to your Angela" yet I not being the man tied to her in marriage whom she believed me to be held silence while her hands found place upon my head as my tongue intruded itself upon her dampness. Angela's legs at that moment with all the force given them by the nature of her impetuousness wrapped themselves around my head as I might not elude the duty; of tasting from her to provide the sensation that might spread all about her body. In all I looked up not for mine might be discovered yet also as my wish was not to be distracted from the affairs of what was of such a palatable nature as to make my thirst not be quenched from merely my tongue but the whole of my mouth to want to extract from her source.

I at this point was no longer conscious if Angela was still under the impression that I might be her husband, Roberto but this no longer held the weight of importance it had at the start for I could hear her voice sing out in phrases of ecstasy to equal those she tended to display at the opera house. Angela had always seemed to me to be a fickle child who was granted the wish of her every desire for reasons of not only her unquestionable beauty but talent and to me at this moment nothing could have been clearer as she with force of hands pushed my wanting deeper in to her rose. As mine as one of a generous soul of delivering was never to deny ladies of loveliness.

My tongue's activity in Angela's rose however had left my root with a sense of envy which I needed to remedy before the night was over; as it would be unjust if it did not get to make an appearance in the same sacred stage where upon my tongue had performed. It being at that point after our bodies had been introduced to each other in an act of intimacy that all became facilitated to where we moved as a couple in a dance in which the steps are dictated by the music and both merely follow it. This being what transpired as Angela changed the position of her body to where she exposed her round bottom to me with apparent intensions that my root make its presence felt where my tongue had just done so. I could see her eyes as lovely as those on stage and as she looked at me in the dark that made outlines and little else visible, I as the dancer I was did not need to have explained what step should proceed.

This was what I had desired for so long and it was about to arrive yet as mine has always been, it is the knowledge that wisdom dictates not to rush those moments leading up; for they are the essence of what awaits at the end. I gradually took the step in our dance of moving to where my hands I placed on her waist while my root advanced to the entrance of Angela's rose. This the place where its small point was but ready to enter the sanctity of Angela's sexuality.

The moment was brief yet significant as Angela and I started upon the act of making love with my root letting Angela feel the passion of one who simply had to posses what he longed for, as to him passion meant suffering to the point where it was to obtain or not be. Ours in a way was like a duet in which we both knew not only our lines but that of the other; as if this had been an aria we had sung many times in the past yet we engaged in the ultimate act of intimacy between a man and a woman for the first time and as we did my root could feel the excitement in Angela's rose. It entering only to exit to do the motion over and over, as her moisture was all my senses encountered as my hands continued to hold Angela from where ours would be deeper as waves of ecstasy were sent through out. I, however concentrated on Angela's face as she turned to capture my expression yet in all I could see her eyes; almost childlike in their joy as if she had just received that which he had truly desired and longed to show all to what extent she was in delight.

Naturally, I for my part continued my strokes in this most lovely part of Angela's body which she almost like a spoilt child, not content with what it could provide on its own; squeezed with the lust of her rose as to make me feel a ring being made tight. This being a sensation of wonder as her hands reached back to tease the source of my wanting which they did so with delicate caresses in a fashion similar to mine on her womanly mounds.

The intensity of her moves continued as did mine which brought us closer to the end of our aria where our voices would meet in a finale and as this came Angel's soprano voice claimed so much in what was not expressed in lyrics but notes of such a high nature as to equal la Traviata. Of course, I could think of her on stage and how thousands admired her with many of the gentlemen wishing their place was mine at the moment while many a woman held her in envy for not only her voice but look of female divine. It had build up for long yet our moment arrived when our voices did so simultaneously in bliss manifested in a spray of freshness much like the rain on days of heat matched by a tremor for her whose body shuttered.

Ours perhaps should have ended as the song came to its conclusion and perhaps it would have been for us to declare the evening a part of the past with me taking leave yet Angela like a dancer who wishes to stay on the floor for another song; smiled like a child who needed to be indulged beyond what had been. Angela then lay upon her back almost as if she intended to go back to sleep yet her eyes invited me to dance another number; as if an orchestra had already started the music. Angela's and mine would be to make love in the most conventional of positions yet there was something which intrigued me about being so close to her as our eyes met even if mine were covered by a mask.

My root once again penetrated Angela's garden yet this time her rose felt with more intensity as our bodies became wrapped with the other's as her legs clung to my torso with strength to equal the one they had applied upon my head when my tongue had made the same journey. Angela and I were in another dance though the music was the same intense rhythm as before with our actions being similar yet I observed her face more clearly as it made gestures which I had often seen her perform on stage. It being as if she were vocalizing an aria just for he; who was prompting her to perform at her peak.

Angela was an angel floating in ecstasy or so did her expressions declare as she pressed upon my root with her rose to claim that she was the one to control, for she was a diva beyond any to make use upon what her whims but dictated yet in her there was a sweetness. It being like a child who few have the character to ever refuse.

Again our voices would end this aria in harmony of perfection to be marveled by the two of us in pure delight yet time was upon that I should take my leave. This being apparent in the manner our eyes communicated though utterance of words did not come as our dance came to a stop yet as I was about to part; I could not help but borrow another glace at her who lay as if floating on a cloud. Mine not being a stare but admiration of a playful child, who in a quick jest to catch me off guard, stroked the source which had united us with the soul of her foot; as if to pet a small creature which had given her merriment.

I then got up as our eyes had claimed our good bye and I probably would have left without a second thought but memories of what had been when I, at the door heard Angela's voice cry out "please take one of the flowers you gave me for my performance tonight". It being these words that caused me to deviate from my routine of departing as soon as the romance was over and stop to turn around in the light of the moon and take off my mask; since apparently my identity was known. Angela did not speak further as she with hand stretched out held out one of the roses she wished to return yet I could not take her flower; for mine was to continue our dance till light of morning which though the years have passed has still to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment